Soaps Creams & Things, uses organic essential oils when blending, making each blend even more potent. Why is a blend more potent? Simply put, when essential oils interact with one another, they can bring out superseding effects that cannot be reduced to any individual essential oil.
In aromatherapy, this phenomenon is known as 'synergy'. This ‘synergy’ is a harmonic sound of music that produces peace, harmony, happiness, excitement, and a balance that only our brains can hear.
- Use as a mouth wash, one drop to a quarter of a cup water
- Coughs are calmer when gaggling
- Cleans dishes and laundry, a drop in water
- Hand sanitizer; mix one cup vinegar to 5 drops of Thieves oil
In short, blending oils is like creating music, it takes more than one note to have an orchestra. Oils are more powerful and last longer because of the protection that each essential oil has, from oxidation to losing their strength.
Thieves Essential Oil, A Synergy of Protection When Needed The Most
1/3oz / 10mL
- Clove Bud
- Fractionated coconut oil as the carrier oil
- Boosting the immune system
- Having antimicrobial activity
- Fighting nasal and sinus congestion
- Promoting respiratory and cardiovascular health
- Energizing or uplifting mood
Cautions: Always use care with children under 4; for allergy testing, it is recommended; apply a drop of any essential oil to the inside of the wrist as a test patch.
Essential oil must be mixed with a carrier oil; Essential Oils that are not “touched” will burn.
Because of the nature of our products and today's CoVid 19 issues; all sales are final. However, if a product is defective, an exchange for like or equal value products will be applied.