Spring Fresh Activated Charcoal Soap
Activated Hardwood Charcoal is made from American hardwood, a renewable resource. It is activated with phosphorus acid which is evaporated out and further removed through washing so that the finished product is chemical free. As a wood-based activated carbon, it is highly adsorbent due to the particles’ large surface area and high volume of pores compared to activated charcoal produced from other non-wood materials. As a result, high purification happens in a shorter time while using less carbon. Detoxification is stronger because it cover more area in smaller amounts.
Here are some potent benefits and uses of Spring Fresh Soap:
- Ylang ylang oil is one of the major traditional export products of Comoros in East Africa, an important ingredient in many fine fragrances. is a purifier and has potent anti-bacterial properties which makes it a very effective skin cleanser. It also acts as a healing powerhouse, for boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis and balancing to regulate your sebum production all at the same time.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil, the immune system attacks our hair follicles leading to Hair Loss, cedar is one of several essential oils that can improve that.
- Rosemary essential Oil, though best known as a food seasoning, is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide. Rosemary is antiseptic and antifungal, to say the least
- Rid hair of toxins and remedy scalp conditions
- Soothe skin irritations and heals bites and cuts
- Tighten skin and treats acne by balancing oily skin
- Detoxifies pores from deep within the skin and making them smaller
- Oils are Super oils with vitamins B, E, K and have sun blockers
Spring Fresh soap has a blend of essential oils that creates a flowery fresh scent. Accented by Hardwood Activated Charcoal, spring fresh soap is strong enough to clean a machinic hands, but gentle enough for our faces.
3 days shipping; when possible
3.5oz / 99g
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oils
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Activated charcoal from hardwood powder
- Kaolin Clay
- Distilled water
- Food-grade Sodium Hydroxide
Coconut oil creates a creamy lather in soap, it can be used on hair as a conditioner; creating radiant and healthy hair. Olive, Almond, Grapeseed and Castor Oils, are super oils that protect from the sun’s harmful rays, retain glow, tighten skin and treat acne. These super oils contain vitamins B, E, K and are sun blockers. Kaolin clay is the oldest clay used in many personal hygiene products. It is gentle and stimulates circulation to areas of application without over-drying.
Food-grade sodium hydroxide is a strong alkaline compound that is used for the process of saponifying soap; it is used in food processing like curing olives, toothpaste and giving shine to German Bagels. It is this same lye, that turns oils into soap. When an acid and a base (oil/fat) combine they neutralize each other and make a salt called “Soap”.
**All sales are final. However, if a product is defective, an exchange for like or equal value products will be applied.