Spring Fresh Activated Charcoal Soap
Activated Hardwood Charcoal is made from American hardwood, a renewable resource. It is activated with phosphorus acid which is evaporated out and further removed through washing so that the finished product is chemical free. As a wood-based activated carbon, it is highly adsorbent due to the particles’ large surface area and high volume of pores compared to activated charcoal produced from other non-wood materials. As a result, high purification happens in a shorter time while using less carbon. Detoxification is stronger because it cover more area in smaller amounts.
Here are some potent benefits and uses of Spring Fresh Soap:
- Ylang ylang oil is one of the major traditional export products of Comoros in East Africa, an important ingredient in many fine fragrances. is a purifier and has potent anti-bacterial properties which makes it a very effective skin cleanser. It also acts as a healing powerhouse, for boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis and balancing to regulate your sebum production all at the same time.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil, the immune system attacks our hair follicles leading to Hair Loss, cedar is one of several essential oils that can improve that.
- Rosemary essential Oil, though best known as a food seasoning, is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide. Rosemary is antiseptic and antifungal, to say the least
- Rid hair of toxins and remedy scalp conditions
- Soothe skin irritations and heals bites and cuts
- Tighten skin and treats acne by balancing oily skin
- Detoxifies pores from deep within the skin and making them smaller
- Oils are Super oils with vitamins B, E, K and have sun blockers
Spring Fresh soap has a blend of essential oils that creates a flowery fresh scent. Accented by Hardwood Activated Charcoal, spring fresh soap is strong enough to clean a machinic hands, but gentle enough for our faces.
3 days shipping; when possible