Perfect Facial Serum - Hydrating and Moisturizing For Glowing Skin
Perfect Facial Serum works on the top layer of the facial skin as a defense against free radicals. Free radicals attack our collagen and elastin into the state of nothing. Sun, wind, and change of temperature affect our facial skin as well. These elements deplete moisture that causes facial flushing, uneven texture, and fine lines and wrinkles. Resveratrol is an all-natural nutrient from Grapeseed oil that is part of this recipe.
Soaps Creams & Things understands the need for good protection and hydration. That is why Perfect Facial Serum has a two-fold benefit. This super serum is packed with antioxidants and can be used as an all-day application and can be used as a nighttime serum. When we sleep, our cells become active; Perfect Facial sSerum is the food that feeds skin cells and replenishes the lost moisture that causes premature aging.
Ingredients & How to Use:
Size: 2 oz
- Cupuacu Butter
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Vitamin E
- Organic Beeswax
- Essential Oil Blend
How They Work:
- Cupuacu butter: is wild-harvested from the Amazon Rain Forrest. The butter fruit draws water into the skin giving it more moisture—hydration beyond belief. More on Cupuach, visit Healthline.
- Jojoba oil is a humectant and helps with regenerating and normalizing skin cells after UV exposure. More on this mysterious oil; visit WebMD
- Evening Primrose Oil: Evening primrose oil is another great ingredient that not only does it hydrate but also increases circulation. More on evening primrose oil visit Healthline.
- Sweet Almond Oil: sweet almond oil is packed with antioxidants and fatty acids. When added to the skincare routine, sweet almond oil penetrates deeply into the skin to deliver immediate benefits—more on sweet almond oil, visit Healthline.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oil has anti-inflammatory benefits. This oil also makes skin softer and more elastic. For more on grapeseed oil, visit Healthline.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E oils are super oils that give an added layer of protection. Vitamin E oil does not like to stand alone; it does best when combined with other oils or products. More on this amazing oil, visit Women's Health.
- Organic beeswax: Organic beeswax is a wound healer and protector of skin; it's high in Vitamin A and is responsible for healthy cell growth. Surprising enough, organic beeswax is wonderful on the skin. More on this ingredient, visit Women's Concepts.
- Essential Oil Blend, Bergamot, Patchouli, Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, and Lavender oils. A powerful blend of essential oils. These oils create synergy, the essence of music, through the combination of essential oils.
How to Use:
Use a dime-size amount. However, at first, start with 75% of your current moisturizer, mixed with only a pea-size amount of Perfect Facial Serum, decreasing your current facial product with each use to finally reaching 100% of a dime-size amount of Perfect Facial Serum within a few days.
This is the best way to gently introduce an all-natural skincare product because, after time, skin becomes accustomed to products we use.
Pat onto Damp face, neck, and behind ears, avoid rubbing. Allow Serum a few minutes for nutrients to soak into facial skin. This will guarantee a smudge-free day.