Peppermint Essential Oil is a natural pain killer and muscle relaxant. It is invigorating and cooling to the Skin. Medicinal purposes have been used on sore muscles, heartburn, and IBS.
Surprisingly, Peppermint oil is a skincare oil too. Freelance writer and journalist, Chrissy Callahan, has an article, for Today, on the different uses of peppermint as skincare and medicinal uses. From haircare to acne, peppermint essential oil is a wonder.
Soaps Creams & Things, uses an Organic Peppermint Essential Oil because the properties will be stronger and more beneficial. Organic oils guaranteed that they are non-GMO plants. Peppermint is so universal, it’s uses are endless
- For mouth wash, use 1 drop of peppermint(goal is to get to 2 drops) to a 1/4 - 1/2 of water, swish and rinse. Experience a Tinkling
- Swipe some peppermint oil from the bottle and wipe under tongue and distribute evenly throughout the mouth for a clean and refreshing breath.
- A small glass of water with 2 drops of peppermint essential oil put out the fire on heartburn and IBS suffers.
Peppermint is Refreshing, Invigorating and Cooling
1/3oz / 10mL
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Flowering herb
Strength/Note of Aroma: Very intense / Top Note
Aromatic Scent: Sharp, Fresh, minty, slightly herbaceous, cool
Shelf Life: 4-5 years
Blends well with: Basil Linalool, Coriander Seed, Eucalyptus Globulus & Radiata, Rose Geranium Egyptian, Lavender, Lemon, Black Pepper, Ylang Ylang Complete
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint Essential oil, fractionated liquid coconut oil
- Pain killer
- Heartburn and IBS
- Sore and stiff muscles
- Soothes irritation & inflammation due to acne
- Few drops on the scalp helps with dandruff
- Promotes hair growth
- Nail/cuticle oil
Cautions: Always use care with children under 4; for allergy testing, it is recommended; apply a drop of any essential oil to the inside of the wrist as a test patch.
Essential oil must be mixed with a carrier oil; Essential Oils that are not “touched” will burn.
Because of the nature of our products and today's CoVid 19 issues; all sales are final. However, if a product is defective, an exchange for like or equal value products will be applied.