Peppermint Essential Oil, antibacterial soap, has a cooling and tingling sensation on the skin that invigorates the mind and senses. It is antibacterial and aromatherapist to help individuals with anxiety and stress by producing nostalgic memories.
Soaps Creams and Things call the soap, Peppermint Pattie because of our Organic Dutch Process 10-12% Cocoa Powder. Organic cocoa powder of 10-12% fat content and alkali; also known as Potassium carbonate, helps to lower the acidity of the cocoa powder, increase its solubility and makes its color darker, this is ‘Dutch-process’. This is the color that is in Peppermint Pattie, Dutch Processed cocoa powder.
- Pain killer
- Appling on skin relieves inflammation and sore muscle discomfort
- Soothes irritation & inflammation due to acne
- It’s Anti-fungal
- Promotes hair growth
- Nail/cuticle oil
- Use Pepper essential oil on laundry, use a ¼ tps in larges loads for a cleaner more refreshing scent. Peppermint oil works against both Gram-positive bacterial that is easily killed by detergents and Gram-negative bacteria which is stronger and not easily killed by detergents (Diaz et al., 1988).
- To relieve heartburn, use a drop of Peppermint essential oil that is food-grade/therapeutic, to a half glass of water.
- Inhaling peppermint works to release sinus congestion.
The take away is that Peppermint Pattie Antibacterial soap is wonderful for the skin. It’s soft, refreshing, has no dyes or harmful synthetics like parabens or sulfates.
Peppermint Antibacterial - Bath and Body Soap
3 days shipping; when possible